August 31, 2005

Susan's First Blog Entry


Jared has been really good about updating this thing, so I guess I should give it a go. I have been very busy because kindergarden, first, and second grades started school two days before the rest. Jared is having open house right now and I am his translator, but there isn't much demand for me, so I was told to post an entry. We just got the wireless internet to work from his room, so it's quite convenient.

I have my first day of teaching two days ago. So far my students are very similar to my first graders in Michigan, except that they don't really speak English. Thankfully I have an assistant to help me with everything.

I have included a picture of Jared in front of our house. I'll try to put more in another entry.

-Susan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job Susan! I'm really impressed with your computer skills. Keep up the great blog. We leave to see Alison tomorrow. Uncle Phil

Chris & Becca said...

Congrats on your 1st blog entry Susan. Espero que todo vaya bien alli en Honduras :)