August 20, 2005

We've Moved Out

Well, today we officially moved out of our Havana House. My parents came about 11:00 a.m. and we filled up a large trailer. I can't believe that we have so much stuff, even after we got rid of quite a lot. After mom and dad left Susan and I handed over the keys to the new owner of our house. Sad. Then I went up to McBain to help my folks unload the truck and trailer. But when I got there they had most of it unloaded and moved into their house. Everything is safely stored and not a scratch can be found on anything. Now tonight I set up a wonderful program called "Skype" on my parents computer so that they can call Susan and I for free over the internet. It's really cool, we messed with it for about an hour. Check it out at www.skype.com who doesn't like to talk for free!! Well I should go to bed now. Tomorrow is a big day. Remember open house from 3-5. Love to see you there.

No comments: