August 23, 2006

A Great Movie

I received this information in an email this morning. Check out the web site for more details.

Is GLOBAL WARMING a moral issue?

"The Great Warming," sweeps around the world to show the wide ranging effects of global warming, reveal show climate change is affecting us all, and shows the growing public concern about climate change. This film presents an accurate picture of the challenge facing God's gracious gift of creation.

www.thegreatwarming.com

Film screening September 18, 7 pm
Wealthy Street Theatre
Suggested donation $5 (students $2)
Panel discussion 8 pm
Contact Kate Kooyman for more information,
kate(at)cg-strategies(dot)com

It has been called "the best film about global warming ever produced.”

Panelists include:
·ICCF president Jonathan Bradford
·RCA general secretary Wes Granberg-Michaelson
·Calvin biology professor David Dornbos
·GR Environmental Protection director Corky Overmyer

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I realize that I am commenting to a blog post that is quite old, but oh well...

Anyway, I visited some of the global warming sites that you had linked and was somewhat surprised not to see too much discussion about nuclear energy. Obviously since I work in the nuclear field I am interested in this solution to global warming. I'm not sure how much you know about nuclear energy, but I thought you might be interested in the following website....http://casenergy.org